Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Lunch at Teriyaki Boy at the Terraces, Ayala

After purchasing a few dozens of Krispy Kreme doughnuts, just enough to feed us for a week, my aunt and I went to Teriyaki Boy to have our lunch.

This is the first time for me to eat at a Japanese Restaurant. The restaurant may be Japanese in theme but the way it serves the customer is already of universal approach. Dining today has become so customized that freedom is of  primary concern.

We were seated at a cozy corner cubicle. The table is roughly hewn granite topped with modern paper placemats printed with the restaurant mascot and other characters. This is placed with flat saucers with chopsticks. 

I ordered Curry Tonkatsu. It is fried breaded pork in curry sauce. This comes with sticky Japanese rice sprinkled with black sesame seeds.


Together with this, I enjoyed their Ebi Tempura.

No comments:

Post a Comment