Sunday, October 23, 2011

I AM A SON OF A BEACH...

I love BEACHES... I AM A SON OF A BEACH... I've made that one clear in my profile. For me, nothing is as exciting as watching people get wet in the blue, hearing the waves ebb and flow against the sand, feeling the light breeze of cool air contrasting the warm rays of the sun, smelling the tropical scent of the sea mixed with grilled pork and seafood and tasting all of these together with the salinity of seawater!!!

Now, don't tell me you haven't had this experience before? And if you haven't, YOU ARE ONE PATHETIC CREATURE NOT WORTHY OF YOUR BEING HUMAN!!! Haha!!! Anyway, one who had experienced this would surely come to look for it again and again. I for one is in constant connection with by beach buddies. 


Never mind the darkening and peeling of a sun kissed skin... Never mind the budget cuts... And never mind the perpetual nagging of your parents, relatives, guardians, boy/girlfriends and even neighbors who find what you're doing, a reason why their blood pressure is rising...

Only this Sunday, did we decide to go and reconnect with our favorite beach. 

TINGKO BEACH IN ALCOY... It's free. It's near. It's beautiful!

Welcome to my paradise!
Where the sky so blue, where the sun shines so bright. Welcome to my paradise! Where you can be free, where the party is never ending...


Sembreak is on... 


I feel young... haha! I've read that the secret to stay young is associating with young people, but keeping up with them makes you old quick... :)


I like this picture... You find out why... :D


Props 70%... 


Foreigners have occupied the nearby beaches near the Bantayan sa Hari...


 We, us...


I looked flushed because I'm allergic to chicken of Chookz... really!!!


She's a bad girl... very bad... :)))


I don't know why I laughed... I remember; it's because of my wounded knees being coated with salty sand... I guess not...


This photo is... nah! just figure it out...


She looks great... Anyway, wearing something like this is appropriate of the setting... Also, she's of legal age... 


Testing the waters... "It's balmy. The feel of the sand under my soles is relaxing."


The red one is hot... hehe


Time to eat... the primitive way...


After eating, back to the water... I'm sure one of them is urinating when this picture was taken... hahaha


Krispy Kreme??? Hahaha...


It's dark now... Time to become a superhero... 


The girls of Jersey Shore... They have the acquired taste of brands and how to do things the right way... Demure and sexy in proper ways...


The shirt hanging in the background makes this picture an Epic Fail!!! Haha!


 We're now ready to go home...


Who's going to drive??? 


Them... saying goodbye...


Well, before I end this post, may I just call the attention of the stores in Alcoy, Cebu; will you please prepare and sell ICE especially on weekends... We have scoured not less than 10 stores, all with refrigerators, from Poblacion to Daanlungsud in search for precious ice...


A huge part of this day was devoted to finding ice... We were able to buy some near Dingding's hardware...


We went to Boljoon to buy bread... Imagine that... We saw that White Gold Caravan is in their Tennis Court so we came in and bought junkfood...


We went home with my protege driver...

2 comments:

  1. Naay baligyang ice sa amo oi!!!!! SOS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sez... Ayna... wa nalang mi nisulay ug pangutana kay naay nag birthday...

    ReplyDelete